Thursday, January 25, 2007
Plenty of Questions.....
It begins with a question... life that is.... begins with questions. From the moment we are born, we are on a dogged pursuit of our questions. The first questions seem to be easy. What is my name? What's that? The first answers bring more questions. It is about the wonderment of life and its newness. Those first questions build a base upon which the next questions are formed. Even as I am writing this I am filled with questions.... will anyone read this? Is this dribble? I digress. The answers become merely compasses for the next questions. This leads to that and then this leads to this and so on. I start here..... what were your first questions? what are your current questions? See, it's all about the questions.... at least, at the start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment